Thursday, July 7, 2011
Parlour's Pass Ups
It's been a minute since I've posted any pass ups, so I decided today would be the day!
I have been picking a lot for fall and I've got some good stuff coming into shop!
1. Flour sack dress, had holes :(
2. most amazing Indian printed shirt...over budget
3. faded print
4. great print, horrible polyester the kind that gets static
5. see above
6. gorgeous floral printed scarf, had stains
7. amazing pompeiian print, wrap skirt..strange for a fabric of this era
8. psychedelic shell, horrible cut
Posted by loveroffashion at 8:01 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
beautiful patterns! I love especially the last one
BTW, I’m your big fan – your style is really original and I read your blog very often and I just wonder..if we could follow each other.. But even if your answer is “no” I’ll be still your reader ♥
You are so sweet!!! Of course we can follow each other!!!
Thanks for reading!!
Post a Comment