1. I love a good Lilly Pulitzer print, had to restrain from buying for summer
2. This Calypso print tunic should have been bought...kicking myself.
3. Amazing floral, amazing color way...model's coat house dress YUCK
4. Who doesn't love a good pussy willow print? If only it was in cotton
5. Orchid in purple!! see #4
6. This print was INSANE! too bad it was a men's tie
For any new readers, I am going to brief you on what "Parlour's Pass Ups" are all about.
It is a column to ease the pain of letting go of certain vintage garments. A means to stay within my budget, yet still hang on to the memory of the garment that I let go...Yes, I am legitimately insane for vintage clothing!!!