Thursday, August 25, 2011
Parlour's Pass Ups.
When picking vintage, one must be very meticulous
1. Passed up a gorgeous 1930s inspired dress too bad it was made with horrible crinkly 90s fabric
2. Should have bought this Renoir print shirt oh well.
3. Love this Hawaiian dress...not buying for summer
4. great print, dress was in horrible shape
5. love love love this print, too bad it was a man's shirt
6. gorgeous print, boring dress
7. quirky print, awful polyester
8. loved the print on this dress, elastic was shot
9. great print, horrible shirt
10 see above
11. Fell in love with this print, the elastic was shot :(