Wednesday, December 22, 2010
Parlour's Pass Ups
1. This was the greatest pattern prolly should have bought the dress but the cut was horrid
2. I LOVED this print, and it was Nicole Miller, yet again, the cut was horrid
3. Love me some rainbow embroidery, not so much on house dresses
4. Polyester nightmare
5. 1950s print, perfect color way. HOUSE DRESS...WHY?
6. great print, Quilted dress, not so comfortable for the wearer...yes I do think about my customers :)
7. I am still salivating over this poppy print, it was one of those horrible Anne Klein 90s dresses. you know exactly what I am talking about.