Thursday, May 12, 2011
Parlour's Pass Ups.
1.Brilliant crepe floral dress, too bad it was Anne Klein II
2. This dress was so hard to pass up, the print was right on point.
3. Assymetric tiger lily top, elastic shot.
4. I really wanted to take the chubby toddler with the adorable giggle home with me, Thankfully, I opted out.
5. would have bought it if it didn't have holes in the sleeves.
6. cool print, colors are a little pukey no?
7. Indian Sari, would have bought but it was a little too beaded.
8. upside down trees
Posted by loveroffashion at 8:58 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment