Monday, October 25, 2010
Might as well face it I'm addicted to clothes...
Since, I have vowed to save my pennies, I have developed a new shopping tactic
1. I shop around the store, pick up every beautiful expensive thing I can find
2. Hightail it to the fitting room IPHONE in hand
3. Take crappy photos of myself trying on beautiful expensive things
4. Properly hang each garment
5. Hand the garments to the fitting room attendant
6. Feel Happy that that I indeed wore the clothes, if even for a brief moment
7. Pat myself on the back for saving myself $500 +
You might call it tacky, I call it tactical and practical.
All clothing by Missoni